The mind is the driving force behind all we do. To get the best results we need to be aware of negative limiting thoughts. We need to manage our minds so we have a clear focus and make the right choices to live the life we want. Unconscious negative thoughts can be limiting and prevent us from seeing our true potential. Mind management unlocks these thoughts, builds awareness so we can choose how we think and get the results we want.
Benefits Of Mind Management
- Identifying negative beliefs that prevent you from living the life you want;
- Skills to empower you to make positive changes to your life;
- Improving self esteem;
- Being your own best friend;
- Exploring coping mechanisms during tough times;
- Learning motivational techniques;
- Look at self support and outside support;
- Follow up courses to promote consistency and results;
- Helping you to focus on the future you want and in the meantime have fun!
Upcoming Talks and Shows
- Thursday 1st June 2017 – Sheila’s M.H.S. Mental Health Show – at The Stafford Gatehouse Theatre, Eastgate Street, Stafford. ST16 2LT.
- Saturday 16th September 2017 – Sheila’s M.H.S. Mental Health Show – at The Palace Theatre, Alcester Street, Redditch. B98 8AE.
- Saturday 13th May 2017 – Mind Management workshop. Venue to be confirmed
Mental Wellbeing for the Self-Employed, Feedback
Sheila delivered a course for our programme to self employed business people and it was a great event. Sheila is a fantastic motivator and very knowledgeable and all participants thoroughly enjoyed their day. Sheila does not judge and is just so open about things that everyone is inspired to look at themselves and look at ways to improve. All in all a great event. Alan Malin, Project Manager (Business Mentor/Coach), West Midlands Incubation Programme. Coventry University Enterprises Limited.
A valuable worthwhile workshop to help those self-employed learn more about “the self”, having fun and learn from a master! Thank you Sheila.
Very interactive and fun workshop. I liked everything about this.
A wonderful experience that makes you look at yourself as a human being.
Sheila is a brilliant and engaging lady who has a great passion and knowledge for the subject and for her clients/attendees.
Other Workshop Feedback
Sheila is an excellent tutor, drawing from her own experiences to help others and rationalise your own thoughts.
So if you’re ready to make empowering, inspiring changes to your life then book your seat on this course and get ready to see how fantastic your life can be!
Mind Management 6 Week Evening Course
Feedback From Course
Sheila you have inspired us all and that will not be forgotten. You are a lovely, warm, friendly, enthusiastic woman with time for others which is a precious gift. Thank you.
If you feel this would be of benefit to you or you would like more information please feel free to call or email on the details below. Places are limited to 12 people so to secure your place, please book early.
Sheila Mc Mahon
Tel: 07799 791537